Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week 4, Blog 3, Web Lecture

In the web lecture Technology and Teams Dr. Coopman talks about pervasive communication environment. We live in a world that gives us access to anything anytime basically. We have the ability to contact individuals and groups through technology communication. I think this is really important especially when working with groups. You want to be able to send and receive messages to an individual through email, text, or telephones if you can’t verbally speak to the person face to face. At my work, when my boss needs to get a hold of me, she emails me first before even calling because it is faster and more efficient. I usually have tasks for the day and by listing them out in a spreadsheet, I can print out the directions. I can’t imagine working now without this kind of communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment